NM Juneteenth Apparel
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States. From its Galveston, Texas origin in 1865, the observance of June 19th as the African American Emancipation Day has spread across the United States and beyond.
- Awesome for Annual Juneteenth celebration
- Perfect apparel for New Mexico residents
- Great for Juneteenth parades/marches
- Multiple colors available!
It's OFFICIAL! Juneteenth is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY
"All Americans can feel the power of this day, and learn from our history.”
- 2 oz./yd² (US) 7 oz./L yd (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear away label
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience. If it is NOT positive for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
Here are at Same Image Different Soul refunds are 100% Guaranteed!