Dream Big Apparel
Martin Luther King Jr. was an important figure during the civil rights movement. His speeches and sermons brought people together and created hope that all races can live and love one another. He had a dream and it is becoming a reality every day, but we still have a long way to go!
- Perfect for civil rights rallies
- Celebrate Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Great attire for Black History Month
- Demonstrate your support of black history
- Includes additional print on left sleeve
- Ships in 2-3 days!
I HAVE A DREAM
I have a DREAM today!
I have a DREAM that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the LORD shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."
And when this happens, and when we allow FREEDOM ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of GOD'S CHILDREN, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:
FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST!
- 5 oz., 100% polyester with cotton feel
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Wicking & anti-microbial properties
- Snag resistant
- Seamed single needle 1/2" collar
We fully back this product with our satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason. We will gladly give you your money back.
At Same Image Different Soul, the customer is always first.
Don't like it? We'll be sad, but we'll take it back.
Refunds are 100% Guaranteed!