Malcolm Vision Tee
MALCOLM X was an American Muslim minister and human rights activist who was a prominent figure during the civil rights movement. A spokesman for the Nation of Islam until 1964, he was a vocal advocate for BLACK EMPOWERMENT and the promotion of Islam within the Black community.
- Promote BLACK Excellence
- Great apparel for Black History Month
- Support Human Rights Activism
- Sleek Military-Style Look
- Ships in 1-2 days
“A man who stands for NOTHING will FALL for anything” - MALCOLM X –
- 2 oz./yd² (US) 7 oz./L yd (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear away label
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience. If it is NOT positive for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
Here are at Same Image Different Soul refunds are 100% Guaranteed!