Women's Juneteenth Tee
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States. From its Galveston, Texas origin in 1865, the observance of June 19th as the African American Emancipation Day has spread across the United States and beyond.
- Awesome for Annual Juneteenth celebration
- Great for Juneteenth parades/marches
- Show your support for black freedom
- Promote change & equality
- 4.5 oz./yd², 100% polyester
- Rib collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- EasyTear™ label
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience. If it is NOT positive for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
Here are at Same Image Different Soul refunds are 100% Guaranteed!